Sunday, March 8, 2009

week 8

Zoho is actually kinda neat. Lotsa gadgets to play with, I imagine I'll be playing around over there for a few months at least. Looks a lot like the old word, but more intuitive then open office. A lot of things coming together for cloud computing. I've also started using Plaxo, its a nice service to combine all your communications in one, and its free for comcast customers (the deluxe version) Just log in with your comcast user name and pw, and you're golden. I actually heard from an old co worker I hadn't heard from in years, that was fun 8-)

Plaxo is actually a kind of social network as well, more ala facebook then myspace. Personally, I don't care for facebook, although i've had an acct for years. I tend to use Myspace, its already established for me, and even my older relatives use it, so I can update all the family at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment